A collaboration to benefit disadvantaged children and mothers
In order to help thousands of disadvantaged children and mothers, our Swiss NGO Enfants du Monde counts on the precious support from and collaboration with numerous partners in Switzerland and in the field.
The financial aid and technical support that we rely on from our partners throughout the world are indispensable to achieving our mission. We are deeply grateful for the trust and support of our partners which allow us to continue our humanitarian mission and development cooperation, as well as its promotion to the greater public.
Our funding sources in 2022
Enfants du Monde benefits from financial support from public bodies such as the Swiss government’s centre of competence for international cooperation, the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), the French Agency for Development (AFD), and Swiss cantons or communes, but also foundations, enterprises and private donors.
We would like to express our gratitude to the public and private institutions for their decisive contribution to our work in 2022.
Our financial partners
- Bessere Zukunft Foundation
- Christa Foundation
- Bachschuster Foundation
- Swiss solidarity
- Education Cannot Wait Fund
- Däster-Schild Foundation
- Ernst-Günther Bröder Foundation
- Gebauer Foundation
- Fondation Inspir
- J&K Wonderland Foundation
- Truus und Gerrit van Riemsdijk Foundation
- Lusavi Foundation
- Medicor Foundation
- Migros Aid Fund
- Sonnenschein Foundation
For each project, Enfants du Monde works in close collaboration with local partner associations, carefully selected after an in depth analysis.
The projects and activities of each association are evaluated yearly by regional coordination offices and program heads from the Geneva office. Their accounts are audited annually by external auditors.
In order to strengthen the voice of our cause and to facilitate exchanges and access to resources, we are members of several professional networks, and are behind the creation of some of them, such as the Swiss Network for Education and International Cooperation (RECI, in French) or the Swiss Children’s Rights Network.
- Alliance mondiale pour les personnels de santé
- Chambre de l’Economie Sociale et Solidaire (APRÈS)
- Geneva Federation for Cooperation and Development
- Geneva Global Hub for Education in Emergencies
- Groupe de Liaison des Associations de Jeunesse (glaj-ge)
- Partenariat pour la santé de la mère, du nouveau-né et de l’enfant (PMNCH)
- Plateforme Haïti de Suisse (PFHS)
- Réseau suisse Éducation et Coopération Internationale (RECI)
- Réseau Medicus Mundi Suisse (MMS)