Offer your time and skills to support our work
Enfants du Monde is fortunate in having generous committed people as volunteers for our association. Thanks to their invaluable support, we successfully carry out many activities necessary for the smooth running of our association, while keeping administrative costs low.
Do you share the values of our NGO and would like to help disadvantaged mothers and children in ways other than financially? You could volunteer at the Enfants du Monde office in Geneva.
The roles we offer
Depending on your experience, interests, and availability, you can volunteer to help on an occasional or regular basis.
Our current requirements for regular help:
- Volunteer translators French > German (see work description)
- Video maker for occasional help with basic video making and/or editing
- Photographer to cover our events in Geneva (eg International Day for Children’s Rights)
For occasional help :
- Fundraisers to organise fund-raising collections for our association
You can expect
- A friendly team, grateful for your valuable contribution
- A unique opportunity to find out how an international NGO works focussing on maternal and neonatal health, education, and children’s rights
- An enriching experience – whether you’re still studying, newly qualified, or just want to help, being a volunteer can enhance your skills and human qualities, as well as opening up new horizons
- Flexibility – we offer you tasks depending on your availability
Join our team of volunteers
Are you interested in any of the activities suggested above? If so, contact us here mentioning “Volunteering” in the subject field, and don’t forget to include your CV to give us an idea of your skills.
Enfants du Monde does not send volunteers out into the field. We work exclusively with local staff and partners. Volunteer work is available only at the Enfants du Monde office in Geneva. Depending on the type of task, such work can be carried out in person or remotely by electronic means (eg translation).
Due to our limited resources in admin personnel, we will only respond to volunteer applications submitted as follows, via our contact form specifying “Volunteering” in the subject field.